Sunday, April 11, 2010

The behinder I get....

but better late then never. I posted all of this on Facebook as well (last month) so you may be seeing double!
This kit was one of my all time faves from www.apronstringsdesigns.com . Granted, all of our kits are fab but I had the most fun this time! Could be that I also had the best models in my photos! Featured this month were my 21 year old son, Chris, with his cutie, Ashley. Not to mention little Nathan practicing his walking skills.
The little birdhouse was so fun! Michaels sells little unfinished birdhouses for just 1.00 & they are super for using up slivers of paper that you can't bear to part with.
There are still March Bigger then a Breadbox kits left here: http://www.apronstringsdesigns.com/Apron/Products/Item/-3/1/1898.html

1 comment:

  1. Cute, cute Vicky - loved them when you sent them and still do. Great work!

    ReplyDelete